My friend Aldric wanted to introduce me to this dessert called Kem Xôi Dừa after dinner. He claimed that this is one of the must-have dessert in Ho Chi Minh. Together with other travel friends that I met in the hostel, we walked along Bùi Viện street to the food stall located along the street.
The making of the dessert is fairly simple.
- Crack a young coconut into half
- Separate the coconut flesh from the walls of the coconut
- Add a large spoonful of sticky rice or glutinous rice
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream
- Sprinkle roasted nuts and pumpkin bits
- Add a generous serving of Nata de coco
- Finish off with a layer of coconut cream
Amy and I bought a Kem Xôi Dừa each and we enjoyed this dessert. We were also served a cup of fresh coconut water from the young coconut. This is definitely a must-have dessert.
If you are walking along Bùi Viện street and chance upon the Kem Xôi Dừa food stall, I would definitely encourage you to give this refreshing dessert a try.
buy valtrex online. This will cause you to shed fatty tissue in several locations of your body, not just your abdominals. Buy generic valtrex do not make use of …
cost of amoxil cheap Amoxicillin amoxicillin generic
cheapest place to buy phenergan buy phenergan 100/50 phenergan online